[Charlotte.PM] Welcome to the (revived) Charlotte.PM

William McKee william at knowmad.com
Thu Jul 8 14:05:26 CDT 2004

Hello folks,

Welcome to the Charlotte Perl Mongers mailing list. We are now
officially activated and back online[1]. Feel free to use the mailing
list to ask questions, suggest meeting topics, discuss Perl or whatever
you'd like.

Our next meeting is Thursday, July 15th. Since we're officiallyl
reestablishing the Perl Mongers group this month, I'd like to start
things off with a social meeting for us to get to know one another.
Bring your questions, tips, plans, or accomplishments to share with
other japh's (just another Perl programmer).

Our meetings are being held at or around the University area. If anyone
has suggestions for a good bar or restaurant that would accomodate group
discussion, please speak up.

I look forward to meeting you and learning more Perl together.

Regards,
William

[1] http://charlotte.pm.org

--