[Charlotte.PM] Meeting on Thursday

Dhruv Gami gami at d10systems.com
Thu Aug 19 06:34:57 CDT 2004

On Thu, 19 Aug 2004, William McKee wrote:

> The Cone Center is right next to the Atkins library. We'll try put up
> some signs or inform the staff of the meeting. If you come in the main
> entrance, follow the road around to the visitor parking deck. Ask a
> student for directions to Cone.

If you park at the Visitor Deck, then Cone Centre is the building right
next to it. Just before you drive into the Visitor Deck, you'll see a set
of wide steps on your right. Hidden between the steps and the road to the
deck, there's a door. Enter this door and turn right into the corridor.
Room 111A is the second room to your left.

If you enter Cone centre from any other place, simply ask for the
Information Desk, and then take the stairs next to it down to level 1. The
information Desk is on level 3.

We'll put up signs near the Information Desk and the entry near the
visitor deck to aid you find the room.

regards,
Gami
--