[Cedarvalley] Promoting the Cedar Valley PERL Mongers Group....

Tim Schoenfelder tim at timschoenfelder.com
Mon May 3 10:49:43 CDT 2004

Aaron Thompson wrote:

>what is the phrase... "better late than never".

Exactly...  Nothing like 'sitting on a person's laural's'?

>I'll write something up and post it on CedarLUG - would anyone like
>to give any input?

http://www.pm.org/ ?
or possibly http://www.rf.net/~sv-pm-org/ as an example?

Do we have a formal mission that could be included?

Probably make sure that they understand that the site usernames & the
mailing list signups are separate entities...

Tim

>@
>
>On Sat, May 01, 2004 at 12:02:17PM -0500, Tim Schoenfelder wrote:
>

>>This appears to be somewhat "after the fact"? as one of the founding
>>members has just moved away, however, I sent an email to Mark Jacobson
>>recommending this group to his PERL students here at UNI.
>>
>>--
>>Tim Schoenfelder
>>http://timschoenfelder.com

Tim Schoenfelder