Aaron Thompson thompson at cns.uni.edu
Wed Apr 28 09:40:35 CDT 2004

Tim,

  There is a link on the left toward the bottom is says " Go here
  to join the cedarvalley mail list." and there are links on the
  words 'here' and 'cedarvalley'. Also there are links on the
  'About' page: http://www.cedarvalleypm.org/about.shtml

  I'm not sure about the 'http:://cedarvalleypm.org' URL I could
  at the very least setup a re-direct.

  @