[Cascavel-pm] Fwd: Calling All Google Summer of Code Mentors

Daniel de Oliveira Mantovani daniel.oliveira.mantovani em gmail.com
Terça Março 9 06:14:35 PST 2010

Eu estarei lá.

On 9 March 2010 06:41, Nelson Ferraz <nferraz em gmail.com> wrote:
> Está chegando a hora de mais um Google Summer of Code.
>
> Quem participou no ano passado? Quem vai participar esse ano?

"If you’ve never written anything thoughtful, then you’ve never had
any difficult, important, or interesting thoughts. That’s the secret:
people who don’t write, are people who don’t think."