[Cascavel-pm] proposta de trabalho na SourceForge [OT]

Alceu Rodrigues de Freitas Junior glasswalk3r em hotmail.com
Quarta Maio 2 09:24:36 PDT 2007

Não tenho a menor idéia se eles aceitariam estrangeiros, mas lá vai:

"Job Listing - SF.net Systems Programmer/Analyst II -------------------------------------------------- http://www.vasoftware.com/company/career_jobs.php?jid=1663 SourceForge.net Service Operations has an open position for a US-based Systems Programmer/Analyst II. This position works remotely within the US, or from our Fremont, CA office if they live in the SF Bay area. Most of our team telecommutes. SourceForge.net Service Operations is essentially a Linux shop. We use Linux and Mac OS X as our workstation platforms. Most of the systems software we develop in-house is written in Perl, Python or C. Our team is made up of folks who have been involved in Open Source software development and site operations for years. "

[]'s
Alceu