[Cascavel-pm] How search the list archives from a PM.org hosted Perl List?

Otávio Fernandes otaviof em gmail.com
Terça Julho 10 12:33:37 PDT 2007

On 7/10/07, the hatter <london.pm em bang.meep.org> wrote:
> On Tue, 10 Jul 2007, Luis Motta Campos wrote:
>
> >    People at Cascavel-PM are asking about having a search mechanism
> > for the list archives from Cascavel-PM, and I don't know what to
> > answer them. It seems that "Google for it" is the only available option.
> >
> >    Is there any other way to search the list archives from a PM.org
> > hosted Perl List?
>
> Download gziped monthly archives from pipermail, zgrep.  That's what I do
> with a couple of other mailman lists I use.
>

> the hatter

Luis,

You can search for one volunteer to write a perl web interface to
automate this process, get an gzip history daily and anything that
this tool will need, after this hosting in Sao Paulo PM and Cascavel
PM ...

best regards,