[Cascavel-pm] Pesquisa Perl 2007

Adriano Ferreira a.r.ferreira em gmail.com
Quinta Agosto 16 12:39:56 PDT 2007

Agora no perlsurvey.org tem várias traduções do questionário,
incluindo Português do Brasil.

Mas o que poderia fazer diferença mesmo é se o conteúdo aparecesse
toda em nossa língua ou qualquer outra, só trocando a URL

http://perlsurvey.org/survey/

por

http://perlsurvey.org/pt_br/survey/

ou equivalente.

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Kirrily Robert <skud em infotrope.net>
Date: Aug 13, 2007 9:06 PM
Subject: [Perlsurvey-Discuss] Translations
To: perlsurvey-discuss em perlsurvey.org

So, I just managed to get the last of the translation pile up onto the
site.  See http://perlsurvey.org/translations/

The list currently stands at:

Dutch
French
German
Indonesian
Italian
Norwegian Bokmal
Polish
Portuguese
Portuguese (Brazilian)
Spanish
Swedish

Thanks heaps to all the volunteer translators!

Survey responses now stand at 3700.  With the help of these
translations, let's see if we can get it up over 4000 by the end of
the week.  If you know anyone in any of those countries, please
forward them the translated publicity email
(http://perlsurvey.org/publicity/translations) and ask them to pass it
on to any Perl programmers they might know.

K.

--
Kirrily Robert
skud em infotrope.net