[Canberra-pm] Discount on Programming Perl course in Canberra

Jacinta Richardson jarich at perltraining.com.au
Mon Sep 13 20:47:54 PDT 2010

G'day folk,

We've confirmed we're running our Programming Perl course in Canberra NEXT WEEK,
20th - 24th September, but our numbers are low and I'd love to have some other
people join us.  If you, or your colleagues, want to brush up on the basics of
Perl I'd be delighted to extend to you a $1000 discount if you book before 12pm,
Thursday 16th September (and mention this email).  That brings the cost down to
$2000 for 5 days.  (All prices are GST inclusive).

The course is lots of fun, and I hope to see a booking from you soon!

	http://perltraining.com.au/bookings/Canberra.html

Thanks,

	Jacinta

---------- more information -------------------

This 5 day course covers Perl's fundamentals to give an existing programmer
sufficient knowledge of Perl to work on most projects.

Specifically it covers:
        * Perl's variable types: scalars, arrays, hashes
        * Operators and functions
        * Conditional and looping structures
        * Subroutines
	* Advanced argument passing
        * Regular expressions
        * Writing and using modules (libraries)
	* module-starter
	* Testing your module
        * Perl objects
        * References and complex data structures
        * System interaction and security issues

--
   ("`-''-/").___..--''"`-._          |  Jacinta Richardson         |
    `6_ 6  )   `-.  (     ).`-.__.`)  |  Perl Training Australia    |