[Canberra-pm] Perl related job offering

George Bills george.s.bills at gmail.com
Thu Jul 9 20:59:57 PDT 2009

Hi Perl people - long time lurker, second time poster. I hope that job
postings aren't considered spam for this list - if they are please let
me know. We're a Canberra company with a fairly large Perl codebase,
and we're looking for an engineer. Please contact Francis (email
below) re: applications.

====================

Funnelback is an enterprise search engine company based
in Canberra, with clients including the ABC, ASX, and
many government departments and universities.

We currently have an open position in our R&D team:

    http://funnelback.com/pdfs/software_engineer_advertisement.pdf

If you have software engineering skills and are interested
in working on search engine technology then please contact
me by email (fcrimmins at funnelback.com) or phone (6175 8520)
for further details.

Kind regards,

- Francis.