[Canberra-pm] Canberra Perl Mongers dinner tonight at Au Lac; 7pm

Jacinta Richardson jarich at perltraining.com.au
Tue Nov 18 16:00:24 PST 2008

G'day all,

Sorry, it's hard to spend the day training _and_ organise dinner in a city I'm
visiting.  For those who can make it, I'd still love to meet up with you for
dinner tonight.

I suggest Au Lac, Gourmet Vegetarian Restaurant; shop 4/39 Woolley St, Dickson
(Dickson Shops).

I've moved the time a little later to give Alex a chance to meet us.  If you can
come please RSVP, either before 5:30pm tonight on the mailing list or by calling
or SMSing me on 0435 095 011 (only after 5:30pm).  This will allow me to ask for
an appropriately sized table.

I hope to regale you with cool Perl stories and have a great dinner.

Au Lac has good banquet options (minimum 4 people) for $22/person if you want an
estimation of cost.