[Canberra-pm] Meet-up announcement

Michael Potter megamic at gmail.com
Fri May 23 03:28:01 PDT 2008

Hi All

I have posted an announcement regarding the reactivation of Canberra.PM at
the wiki page over at: http://perl.net.au/wiki/Canberra_Perl_Mongers

I am calling for feedback from those interested in meeting up, particularly
where/when people are able to meet. I am suggesting a Thursday or Friday
night in Civic, something along the lines of dinner then find a quiet table
somewhere (the back-room in King O'Malleys works well), but Im open to
suggestions. Ideas people!

I would also like people who intend to come to start thinking about
answering these three questions, which we will share on the night:
1) What is a cool/fun/interesting thing you have done with Perl recently?
2) What aspect of Perl would you like to learn more about or improve in?
3) An idea for a group project (Optional)

Cheers
MP