[Canberra-pm] Becoming Group Leader (was Re: Canberra-pm Digest, Vol 38, Issue 5)

Guy de Vanny guyd at tpg.com.au
Wed May 14 08:20:07 PDT 2008

Hi All,

I also was at the Canberra meeting last week - excellent talks - thanks
Paul.  I am keen to see the group continue. Unless Michael or John want
to put their hand up, I am happy to register as the leader and do the
web and mail stuff and organise some meetings and perhaps a project.

I am sure that with the bit of interest already shown we can breathe
some more life into the Canberra PM group. So  put in your thoughts, and
unless someone else is keen to do it, I'll  register at groups.pm.org
tomorrow or Friday night.  After that I think we need a meeting in the
next fortnight or so to plan some action for the year.

Cheers,
Guy