[Canberra-pm] Canberra-pm Digest, Vol 38, Issue 5 [SEC=UNCLASSIFIED]

John.Hockaday at ga.gov.au John.Hockaday at ga.gov.au
Sun May 11 16:45:18 PDT 2008

Hi Michael,

My main interest in this list is help with some code or use of packages.  So
far this list has been very helpful so I would like to see it continue.  I
don't have much interest in meetings unless there is a specific topic that I
like.  Therefore I would like to see an agenda before any meeting.  My main
interest is XML technologies.

Thanks to all for their support.

John