[Canberra-pm] The Perl OO Quiz [SEC=UNCLASSIFIED]

John.Hockaday at ga.gov.au John.Hockaday at ga.gov.au
Mon Jul 28 17:18:31 PDT 2008

I have used "bless" in some of my code but I usually get most of my code from
the CPAN modules and just use procedural code to like it together.
Therefore, I usually use whatever the package or module suggests to use. I
know it is OO but I don't care how it is done.  Does that make me a "Perl
does what now?" or more of an "Object::IndsieOut"?  ;--)

I also try  to use the "Perl Best Practices" ideas.

John