[Canberra-pm] Looking for maintenance/documentation contractor

Alex Satrapa grail at goldweb.com.au
Mon May 22 05:53:14 PDT 2006

Apologies if this is an inappropriate forum, but my employer is
looking for a Perl/SQL programmer familiar with documenting and
maintaining legacy code.

We have a web-based application which was written over the course of
5 years - most of the documentation about how things work is in the
original programmer's head, and he's on long service leave for
another 7 months.

If you have experience with documenting the code left behind by
others, and even better maintaining old code (bug fixes, adding
features, refactoring, writing regression tests), please contact me -
expressing your interest.

We will tailor the contract to the skills of the contractor, and we
need the extra body. So if you or someone you now might even be
interested in doing some maintenance work at a junior level, we'd
love to hear from you just as much as the established and experienced
contractor. I'm just a point of contact, I can't talk dollars and
cents but I can tell you about the work.

Alex Satrapa             M: +61 4 0770 5332
grail at goldweb.com.au