[Canberra-pm] Discount on upcoming Perl Training Australia courses

Jacinta Richardson jarich at perltraining.com.au
Wed May 10 20:05:21 PDT 2006

G'day everyone,

	Get up to two days of free training with our latest special.

Perl Training Australia would like to invite you and your colleagues to join us
on our next set of courses in Canberra.  We're running the following courses:

   Course                                   Date
   Programming Perl                   4th -  7th July 2006
   Object Oriented Perl              11th - 12th July 2006
   Databases and Perl                13th - 15th July 2006
   Web Development with Perl         19th - 20th July 2006
   Perl Security                            21st July 2006

Programming Perl is the amalgamation of our two most popular courses,
Introduction to Perl and Intermediate Perl.

Mention Canberra Perl Mongers to get a 5% discount off any full price course.
Book on multiple courses to get a 25% off each subsequent course, with our
"Bundle and Save" special.

For example, book on the full set (Programming Perl, Object Oriented Perl,
Database Programming with Perl, Web Development with Perl and Perl Security) and
you can *save $1100* per person!  That's a two day course for free!

Even better, if you book 3 or more attendees on each of these courses,
you'll also be eligible for the "Group discount" of an additional 5% off all
courses.  A potential saving of *$1408* per person!

To book on these courses visit

	http://perltraining.com.au/bookings/Melbourne.html

Please don't hesitate to contact me for further information.

All the best,

	Jacinta

--
   ("`-''-/").___..--''"`-._          |  Jacinta Richardson         |
    `6_ 6  )   `-.  (     ).`-.__.`)  |  Perl Training Australia    |