[Canberra-pm] [Fwd: RE: [clug] Calling all Canberra Perl enthusiasts]

Jacinta Richardson jarich at perltraining.com.au
Wed Feb 1 19:48:44 PST 2006

G'day everyone,

Andrew Pollock seems to have successful drummed up some further interest in
Canberra PM, and as Jeremy is responding to Dave Cross, all should be going well.

It appears that Steve Walsh is very happy to share CLUG Programmers SIG meetings
with Canberra PM every third month.  These are held on the second Thursday of
the month at the Pancake Parlour in the city.   Thus you now can reasonably
expect to have 3-4 meetings a year!  Hooray!  I'm sure you're also welcome to
the PSIG meetings during the other months too, but Steve will correct me if I'm
wrong.

Of course, it will help if you can think of topics volunteer to present at your
meetings, as neither Paul or I will be around quite that often.  :)  Paul and I
*are* scheduled to be in Canberra in July at the moment.  I'm sure we'll have
lots of talks to give at that time.  :)

Three cheers for Steve, for the invitation!

All the best,

	Jacinta