[Canberra-pm] Next meeting

Jacinta Richardson jarich at perltraining.com.au
Sun Dec 17 21:45:25 PST 2006

G'day everyone,

It seems to have been a quiet year for Canberra PM.  I am writing this to ask
that if there have been meetings not listed on
http://perl.net.au/wiki/Canberra_Perl_Mongers  that you add them in.

Further, I'm just letting you know that Paul (and probably myself) will be back
in Canberra in mid-April running our Programming Perl course again, and I would
like to invite you to meet with us.  :)  I'm happy to visit Bernadette's Cafe
Restaurant again, or any place you can suggest which is vegetarian friendly and
will allow us to hold a meeting, projector and all!

Suggested date at this stage is April 18th or 19th.

(Of course, you should feel encouraged to organise another meeting before this
date too.  ;) )

All the best,

	Jacinta

--
   ("`-''-/").___..--''"`-._          |  Jacinta Richardson         |
    `6_ 6  )   `-.  (     ).`-.__.`)  |  Perl Training Australia    |