[Canberra-pm] Next(?) meeting: 2nd November

Jacinta Richardson jarich at perltraining.com.au
Tue Sep 20 23:26:48 PDT 2005

G'day everyone,

This is advance notice that Paul (and possibly I) will be back in Canberra for
training purposes and would love to meet up with you all for dinner.  The place
we went last time is fine (if they promise to visit us a little more often),
although if anyone else has suggestions for inner city, vegetarian friendly
restaurants, we're happy to consider those too.  It helps greatly if the place
has a separate area we can book so that it's quiet enough to do any demonstrations.

So: