[Canberra-pm] Impromptu get together - 19th May 2005

Jacinta Richardson jarich at perltraining.com.au
Thu May 5 02:54:30 PDT 2005

G'day folk,

Paul and I are heading over to Canberra in a couple of weeks to run some
training courses.  We'd love to meet up with you and have a few drinks and say
hi.  If anyone knows of a good location to do presentations (ideally with a data
projector) we'd be very happy to provide talks on a variety of topics, otherwise
dinner and or drinks is always a popular option.

So how about we meet somewhere in (or nearish) Civic at 7pm?  I haven't visited
Canberra that often so I'll have to rely on your suggestions of where to meet.
For what it's worth, Paul and I are vegetarian, so somewhere with a reasonable
catering to that and preferrably low-smoke would be great.  Having said that,
pubs are often quite good.  :)

We'll encourage our course participants to come along so hopefully we'll help
swell your ranks.

All the best,

    Jacinta

--
    ("`-''-/").___..--''"`-._          |  Jacinta Richardson         |
     `6_ 6  )   `-.  (     ).`-.__.`)  |  Perl Training Australia    |