[Canberra-pm] Still struggling with DBD-Pg on Win32

Jepri jepri at webone.com.au
Fri Mar 21 22:11:14 CST 2003

On 2003.02.21 20:52 Donovan J. Edye wrote:
> G'Day,
> was recommended that I unpack the zip using the tree structure it
> contains
> as that should be all that is required. I did so as follows: (Blib was
> the
> root directory in the zip and it seemed sane to place it at the same
> level
> as C:\Perl\Lib)

you are almost there.

move the directory 'DBD' from blib/whatever/auto/ to perl/site/lib/auto
move the directory 'DBD' from blib/lib/ to perl/site/lib

that should do the trick

in general, blib is the 'preparation directory' that the packager
uses.  Move the directories underneath it into their counterparts in
your installation.  In other words, replace 'blib' with 'c:\perl'