[Canberra-pm] Switching to members only posts

Rob Casey rob at cowsnet.com.au
Mon Apr 21 04:10:19 CDT 2003

Excellent move Jepri.  There has been a big increase in SPAM mailing to
a number of Perl Monger mailing lists over the last month or so.  There
was a really good post on it in reply to one of the journals on
use.perl.org, but I can't find it just now.

Regards,
Rob

Rob Casey
Business Manager, Senior IT Consultant
Cowsnet Internet and Professional Services
http://www.cowsnet.com.au