[Canberra-pm] Working holiday in Brisbane

Jeremy jepri at webone.com.au
Sun Sep 29 21:36:41 CDT 2002

This came in through the SAGE-AU jobs list.  I have to admit, I'm really tempted.
 Spring in Brissie would be lovely...

POSITION:         PERL PROGRAMMER (UG / Graduate's OK)
LOCATION:        Nathan, Brisbane, Australia.
PAYRATE:         $22.76 / hr
DETAILS:         Section of Griffith University, Nathan Campus is seeking
a Perl programmer to work on a project of approximately 1 month in length.

The work is of strategic importance to the University. You would be
manipulating data, generating reports, and involved in system development
( in Perl ).
Full time availability preferred but hours can be negotiated around study
for the right candidate. Immediate start.
APPLICATION PROCEDURES: Please email your cover letter and resume to Karl
Turnbull at K.turnbull at mailbox.gu.edu.au

David.

P.S. If you can write reasonable perl (you don't need to be a guru!), and
you are in prisbane, this one's for you.     We're not really fussy, as we

need "immediate start", but you must know perl.  Did I mention PERL.?

P.P.S You can contact me directly for more technical info (see below), or
send resume/CV to my supervisor at the above email address.