[Canberra-pm] Now with added filller

Jeremy jepri at webone.com.au
Thu Sep 26 00:47:22 CDT 2002

You guys must be mailing list pros, because I haven't seen a single 'test post'
go by yet.

I'll mail out the occasional hello message over the next few days, so do excuse
me if you see the same style of message go by twice.

If anyone actually has a post that's even vaguely related to perl, you should
ask your question before I start a large debate on whether we should rename
the list to the 'Lynne Minmei Appreciation Society'.

Also, Paul Fenwick of Perl Training Australia (and Melbourne.pm) will be up
here next week to give some training courses, and he has offered to give a talk
at a Canberra.pm meeting.  If we can find a meeting room for next Friday we
could get to hear a pretty good perl talk.