[Camelot-pm] Fwd: Camelot.pm website has moved

George Woolley george at metaart.org
Tue Jan 18 21:22:27 PST 2005

I just noticed that the forwarded message below
wasn't on the archive.
I guess that's because the address was incorrect.
I goofed.

George

P.S.
I still don't have access to the old website.

Subject: Camelot.pm website has moved
Date: Tuesday 04 January 2005 5:15 pm
From: George Woolley <george at metaart.org>
To: camelot at mail.pm.org

I've moved our website to within the metaart.org domain.
[See "Background of Website Move"
below my "signature" for more detail.]
The home page of the website is at
   http://www.metaart.org/camelot/index.html

This is where you'll find the current version of the site.
If you find anything amiss there,
let me know.

George

Background of Website Move
Many thanks to Perl Mongers for this.

Perl Mongers will be changing the host of these
and at the same time reducing the accessibility
and capability of the websites
they provide.
My understanding is that if all goes well,
the mailing lists will not be impacted significantly.

The website has been inaccessible (for changes)
since sometime in mid-december;
and I don't expect it to be accessible again
until after the hosting change.

Primarily in order to assure better access to our site,
I've placed the current version of our site
within the metaart.org domain.

When the old version of the site on Perl Mongers
becomes accessible again,
my plan is to reduce it to
relatively static information
including a link to the current information on metaart.org.