[Camelot-pm] Fw: Re: Fwd: Re: Camelot-pm subscription notification

Matthew Musgrove muskrat at mindless.com
Wed Sep 10 13:12:07 CDT 2003

> Hi Matthew,
> Thanks for subscribing.
> And Wecome!

Thanks!

> Please feel free to post to the mailing list.
> Or, if you prefer, email me directly.
>
> If you wish, to say I'd be very interested to hear
> * what led you to subscribe to Camelot.pm
> * what possibilities you see for Camelot.pm.

I heard that Camelot.pm was a silly place.  Oh wait,
that's the Monty Python Camelot.  I guess I'll save
my shrubbery. ;-)

Actually I was perusing the pm.org site and happened
upon the non-geographical link.  I saw Camelot.pm
and decided to read about it.  After reading the
legends and part of the aboriginal faq, I decided
to check out the mailing list.

As for the possibilities, I'm not sure yet.

Matthew Musgrove

http://www.mail.com/?sr=signup

http://corp.mail.com/careers