[Camelot-pm] create files in multi directories

Ronen Kfir RonenK at tauex.tau.ac.il
Mon Jul 7 06:58:56 CDT 2003

Hi,
How would I create a bunch of files with the same name, save them under the same root directory, but only in part of the subdirectories & change one word in the text inside the files?
The text of the files is short (15 words at the most), so it can be either copy of another file, or a text I would edit inside the file. The names of my directory tree looks like this:
                                      dir1
		             /     |      \
                           dir2     dir3     dir4
		    /  |         /  |        |     \
	       dir5  dir6 dir5 dir6  dir5 dir6

I want to create a few sets of files. One set goes only to dir5, one set goes only to dir6, etc. the common thing to whole directory tree is the files name. The uncommon thing is the text. In each set, the text stays the same, but only one word- changes. The word, which supposes to be changed, is known- by location in the template & by the source & destination.

Cheers

 Ronen Kfir
System Administrator
T.A.U Computing Division