Perl Journals

Swayan swayan at vsnl.com
Thu Nov 9 06:54:01 CST 2000

Hi folks:

This came in from Nyna, this morning. If you're interested please let me
know, I'll get back to
you about availability, mailing costs, address, etc. Please remember, all
checks  are to be made out to Perl Mongers.

==========

Hello Perl People-
Once again we have back issues of the Perl Journal that we would like
to get off of our hands.
To avoid confusion, we do not have copies of every issue.  The issues
that are available are:

*Issue #4   -Winter '96 (Vol.1 No.4)
*Issue #14 -Summer'99 (Vol.4 No.2)
*Issue #15 -Fall '99 (Vol.4 No.3)
*Issue #16 -Winter '99 (Vol.4 No.4)
*Issue #17 -Spring '00 (Vol.5 No.1)
*Issue #18 -Summer '00 (Vol.5 No.2)
*Issue #19 -Fall '00 (Vol.5 No.3)

If you would like copies of these issues, all you have to do is
e-mail me with how many issues you want, and the address that you
want it mailed to.  We do ask that you pay our postal costs.
(In the US)
The first 5 issues-$3.50
Add $1 for each additional 5 issues
(outside the US)