CONTENT! CONTENT! CONTENT!

Swayan swayan at vsnl.com
Tue Nov 7 11:37:26 CST 2000

Dear folks,

I had been afk for sometime .. didn't see much posts in this though </smack>

Finally, I am trying my best to get the calcutta.pm site into shape as we
_really_ need it now. I am requesting everyone to submit some relevant
contents for the site. As a handful of people cannot just get this done by
themselves.

We have a good amount of server space given to us by the pm.org folks, but I
am trying for a personalized domain. It would just be the mirror to whatever
would have at calcutta.pm.org . I'm looking for someone who could host this
site for us in India. I'm trying to get a .in domain, which needs the
servers to be physically located in India. If you could help with this or
you know someone, who may be interested, please pass on it to me.

Any java/html gurus out there who could help us develop this site ? ;) Any
suggestions for the site development will highly be appreciated. But the
ultimate word is again CONTENT, please send me, whatever you can, which you
think may add $0.02 to 'our' site :)

Thanks a lot,

Swayan