[Announcement] Perl Mongers Web Site

Jay Chaudhury jay at calcutta.pm.org
Sat Dec 23 01:25:22 CST 2000

Hey ya' Mongers!

Good news! We've got someone to host our website for Perl Mongers -
we'll be featuring for the entire Indian Perl User Group community!

I would seriously need someone to provide and do the designing for it -
as,I can't just take over some more. I hafta seriously concentrate on my

board exams these days.. plus some website content, plus my job .. so
ya'll folks can understand!

And btw, when are ya Calcutta Perl Mongers gonna move ya butt eh ?
<kick> Previously, I used to have a separate email for this user group
and now it looks like there had not been a single post since months ?
</kick>

-jay

Jay Chowdhury
ComOps Co-ordinator