yeah yeah.. thank you guys !

Abhishek Rungta abhishek1977 at hotmail.com
Sat Aug 5 13:32:04 CDT 2000

Hii

thank you friends for such a warm welcome in a typical calcuttan style :)
so as you all perl hAcKeRs know that we are planning to put up some face
saving cover on our Perl site ;), i would appriciate some material from ya
all guys.
You found any strange stuff ? any good stuff ? any bad stuff ? <-- it just
need to be something.

hey how many of ya all guyz r there ? I could only trace two!
any interesting project going on...

hey listen: if i go dormant for few days in between without informing, dont
think that *I* am out ! I might be just trying hard to finish off my paper
and submit ;) so advance apologies for any such sin that I may commit in
future. anyways *our* website project will not go down. Lets put it up !

what r all u guyz be profession ? all geeks (ohh i mean programmers) ?

Abhishek Rungta
Indus Net Technologies
Phone : 91-33-2201718   2210896
http://www.talash.net
! Outsource your web development to us !