B.pm: Beer.pm?

Jim Meyer Jim.Meyer at disney.com
Thu Jul 15 14:16:45 CDT 1999

Kevin Freels wrote:

> Tomorrow evening's tight, better in two weeks.
>
> Does that make July 29th the day?

That does indeed. We'll find a nice place for a drink, a snack, and some
Perl gabbery, methinks, and call this a first official meeting kinda
thing.

Any of y'all other folks in? We've gotta get at least one of y'all to
come along or Kevin and I will be accused of just hanging out together
like we always do. =]

--j

--
Jim Meyer (jim.meyer at disney.com)           My object in life is to unite
Technical Support Engineer                 my avocation with my vocation