B.pm: O'Reilly author bookstore appearances (fwd)

Jim Meyer purp at selequa.com
Mon Aug 30 20:20:36 CDT 1999

This sounds quite cool...think we could manage 20 people?

Meanwhile, who's interested in getting together this Thursday for more
beer and hanging out? We could even have a topic:

* How to Write a Module
* Perl's POD (plain old documentation) system
* The Coolest Module Known to Humanity
* Something else that Someone else wants to show off

I can talk about the first one; I could probably learn enough to talk
about the second one; I'm sure we all have opinions on what the third one
is...anyone got suggestions for the fourth one?

--j