B.pm: REMINDER: B.pm meeting Thursday, 6p @ Gordon Biersch

Jim Meyer purp at selequa.com
Tue Aug 3 12:25:35 CDT 1999

Hello!

Just a quick reminder: we're getting together this Thursday, August
5th, at 6p over at Gordon Biersch on the corner of N. San Fernando and E.
Angeleno. We'll talk about what we can do with this group, cool things
we've done or want to do with Perl, who we think should get a <a
href=http://www.perl.com/pub/whitecamel/newindex.html>White Camel</a>
award, and beer. There's a map <a
href=http://maps.yahoo.com/py/maps.py?Pyt=Tmap&YY=298&addr=San%20Fernando%20%26%20Angeleno&city=Burbank&state=CA&slt=34.1801&sln=-118.3076&zip=91502&mag=9&cs=7&newmag=10>here</a>.

See you there!

--j

p.s. For those of you headed to Monterey and O'Reilly's
Perl Conference 3.0 (I'm jealous!), they've announced <a
href=http://conference.oreilly.com/perl3/conf_desc.html#papers>the papers
to be presented</a>. If you don't have any idea what I'm talking about, <a
href=http://conferences.oreilly.com/perl3/>here's the site</a>.