[Buffalo-pm] Any activity on Tuesday Feb 24?

James E Keenan jkeen at verizon.net
Fri Feb 13 15:22:27 PST 2015

Fellow Perlmongers of the Queen City,

I will be visiting family in Rochester starting next Fri, Feb 20.  I
currently plan to go Toronto in time for the next Toronto.pm meeting
scheduled for Wed, Feb 25
(http://www.meetup.com/Toronto-Perl-Mongers/events/219510332/).

But what could be more pleasant than spending a night in Buffalo in
February?  So if a Buffalo.pm meeting could be organized for Tue Feb 24,
it would provide me with the perfect excuse for a visit.  The meeting
could be either technical or social or a combination of both.  My only
request is that whoever is your Designated Meeting Organizer contact me
to discuss arrangements, as where I stay overnight in Buffalo depends on
where any event on the 24th is held.

Thank you very much.
Jim Keenan