[Buffalo-pm] is this mic on?

Randal L. Schwartz merlyn at stonehenge.com
Wed Oct 22 09:59:07 PDT 2014

>>>>> "Mike" == Mike Canzoneri <mikecanzoneri at gmail.com> writes:

Mike> How does everyone feel about 11/6?  No Sabres game that night
Mike> means downtown won't be crazy.  Maybe meet up at Z80 for some
Mike> talks and then head to Pearl Street?  I'm certainly open to other
Mike> venue suggestions.

If there aren't talks scheduled, I'd be happy to replay my "my half-life
with Perl" talk from OSCON last year... it's about an hour.

Or, we could just make this an "emergency social meeting", as some of
the other PMs have done, and skip directly to Pearl street.

Perl/Unix consulting, Technical writing, Comedy, etc. etc.
Still trying to think of something clever for the fourth line of this .sig