[Buffalo-pm] Perl Mongers Meeting In One Week (October 29th)

Mike Canzoneri mikecanzoneri at gmail.com
Tue Oct 22 09:18:26 PDT 2013

Everyone,
A number of folks have indicated that next week would be a better day to
meet and since I've failed once again to send out weekly and daily notices
that exactly what we're going to do!  (The December reminded will
automatically be sent out so I won't make this mistake for the rest of the
year!)  So who can make it?  Do we have anyone to give talks?

Please confirm that you can make it on NextPlex:
http://nextplex.com/buffalo-ny/calendar/events/4317-buffalo-perl-mongers-meeting

-Mike