[Buffalo-pm] (no subject)

penguin lostdoggs101 at gmail.com
Sat Jan 5 20:28:21 PST 2013

Hello my name is jesse and I want to introduce myself to the perl-beginners
mailing list. I am an avid programmer in other languages such as php,
mysql, CPL (call processing language) and Asterisk Dial Plan, PHPAGI. I
have  alot of passion and excite for perl and its rapid growing community.
Its great to see theres ppl here in Buffalo, NY that are interested in perl
and computer programming. Its been a hard and lonely journey learning and
programming on my own with no one to interact or to share this passion with
me in person or within a community of ppl who love what i love. I would
really like to get involved into a local group in my area and share ideas
and discussions regarding perl and its advancements in the future. If
anyone is interested in meeting up and sharing ideas together or just to
talk about technology and its standards that would be great. I would be
looking for to anyone who is motivated in computer programming and
networking. Well i just wanted to stop in the mailing list and say HI to
everyone and let everyone know im going to be around from now on and help
in any way i can to the community. I truly believe open source is where its
at! what a great community and looking forward to hearing from the rest.
Take care,
jesse