[Buffalo-pm] YAPC::NA

Brian Gernhardt benji at silverinsanity.com
Wed May 25 07:33:42 PDT 2011

Greetings Buffalo Mongers!

I'm out in Rochester and a friend and I are planning on heading down to YAPC::NA[1] next month.  I've reserved a room but am still working out travel plans.  Is anyone out there planning on driving down?  If so, are you interested in caravanning or carpooling?

Even if nobody's interested in the drive, if anyone will be at YAPC we could try to have a Western NY meetup down there.  I'm just getting into the Perl community (via working on Parrot for Google Summer of Code) and it would be great to meet some (mostly) local people.   I'd try to make it to the next meeting and ask people in person, but according to buffalo.pm.org, that would be in the middle of YAPC which is a little late for planning.

~~ Brian Gernhardt

[1] http://www.yapc2011.us/yn2011/