[Buffalo-pm] Who wants to meet today?

keith tarbell ikeith at earthlink.net
Tue Mar 29 08:48:12 PDT 2011

So is this a flash mob call??

Buffalo Lab, a makerspace, is available for use.  We have use of the 1st floor space until our 3rd floor space is completed (any day now).  There's no reason not to hold a meeting there, if one were planned in advance ;)

I'll bcc: Matt on this, in case you do in fact decide to do this today!
</keith>