[Buffalo-pm] Updates: New Site and Future Meetings

Dan Magnuszewski magnachef at gmail.com
Wed Mar 9 11:06:52 PST 2011

Is there an easy way to get the old content over to the new site? There's a
bunch of talks, slides, and code that I'd like to see
Let's make it the last Tuesday of the month. Literally every other group in
the area has their meetings the second Tuesday of the month (no idea why).
Also, I think we should hold the meetings at Hackerspace.

-Dan