[Buffalo-pm] meetings

keith tarbell ikeith at earthlink.net
Thu Apr 7 11:38:54 PDT 2011

ok, thanks Dan. I also expressed interest in Josh's talk in a separate communication.

ANYBODY ELSE?  (Yes, I'm SHOUTING!)

I hope Mike makes it official and calls a meeting for the 26th.

In the meantime, all are invited to "m-space at Buffalo Lab" (www.buffalolab.org) this Friday 8 April (eesh, tomorrow already) and again next week, the 15th. I want to resurrect an idea I proposed many (many) meetings ago, to develop locally an open source offering, something that has been proposed before by others as well.  Since a big bucket of ice water was dumped on my original proposal to the local pm community, I will try again at Buffalo Lab and see if it can become a cross-language effort. (My proposal was, and is, something like a CRM, but not exactly, so don't tell me again about SugarCRM. I know it exists.  But if you ARE a SugarCRM expert, come to Buffalo Lab and tell us about it.)

See you on the 8th and/or the 15th, and the 26th??, oh, and the 29th is movie night.
</keith>