[Buffalo-pm] meetings

Joshua Johnson joshpauljohnson at gmail.com
Fri Apr 1 09:10:54 PDT 2011

Don't know if this is quite the email to piggy-back off of, but I've been
working on a Dependency Injection (aka IoC) framework in mod_perl for quite
some time, based heavily off Spring (http://www.springsource.org/). Is this
something that people would be interested in contributing to or using or
hearing more about?

Josh J