[Buffalo-pm] Our next meeting

Dan Magnuszewski magnachef at gmail.com
Fri Sep 24 07:55:59 PDT 2010

Bell is alright with me. With that said, I wouldn't hate the idea of having
it at Hackerspaces, as they seem to have a bunch of other meetups there
(PHP, iPhone devs, etc) and could open the group up to others.

Just an FYI that Pittsburgh Perl Workshop will be held the previous weekend
(8th - 10th). Is anyone planning on going? I am.

-Dan