[Buffalo-pm] OT: Tech Writers' Workshop @ Hackerspace (Buffalo Lab)

keith tarbell ikeith at earthlink.net
Wed Sep 1 17:09:11 PDT 2010

Tech Writers' Workshop

Are you writing technical material?  Not being helped by the wannabe novelists and poetry writers at the local bookstore?

If you are writing a technical article, paper, book (what's that?), manual or proposal and you are looking for help from like-minded writers, this is the workshop for you!  Come to this open forum to discuss, review and critique each others work, in a safe, non-competitive environment.

The first meeting will be this Sunday at 3PM. We will discuss the needs of the group and the directions we may follow.

Bring your writing (or not)!

When:  Sundays @ 3PM
Cost:  "free"
Where:  Buffalo Hackerspace, 4th floor, 701 Seneca Street, Buffalo NY (sign in at the Guard's Desk).

Questions?
Contact Keith Tarbell, 716 632 8640, keithtarbell at engineering.com