[Buffalo-pm] Reminder: Meeting Tomorrow - 2010-10-12

Dan Magnuszewski magnachef at gmail.com
Mon Oct 11 11:11:42 PDT 2010

I plan on giving a talk on the WNY OpenData platform that I've been
building. I have some parsers and some basic APIs setup, but I plan on going
over the project itself, goals of what I'm trying to accomplish, the
architecture (Catalyst, App::Cmd, MongoDB, MySQL), and will be looking for
thoughts and suggestions for improvement.

What does everyone else plan on talking about?

-Dan