[Buffalo-pm] Buffalo Perl Mongers Under New Leadership

Daniel Magnuszewski dmagnuszewski at yahoo.com
Tue May 25 12:44:36 PDT 2010

Mongers,

With my Perl Foundation duties and after a few years of sporadic meetings and lackluster leadership (from yours truly), I've handed over the reigns of BPM to Mike Canzoneri. He has given me a good deal of crap about "when our next meeting will be", so I figured that was a good sign. I'll be working over the next few days to get things officially moved over, but from now on, consider him responsible for organizing meetings and getting this group off the ground again.

Good luck Mike!

-Dan