[Buffalo-pm] FNG

Garot Conklin gmconklin at gmail.com
Thu Jun 24 19:02:03 PDT 2010

I have a topic... I have been working with webmin/virtualmin/cloudmin for a
while now and I really like the interface/functionality.  I have also been
working a lot with wordpress, so much so that I have an automation script I
use for installation.  I would really like to integrate it into the webmin
interface as a module/icon... but I need to write it in perl... anyone have
any experience/tips doing this?  Thanks

Garot

--
Garot Conklin