[Buffalo-pm] OT - Buffalo OpenCoffee Meeting Tomorrow Morning (July 13th)

Daniel Magnuszewski dmagnuszewski at yahoo.com
Mon Jul 12 12:31:10 PDT 2010

Buffalo OpenCoffee is having a meetup tomorrow (and every Tuesday). We meet,
network, discuss stuff in tech, talk geek, learn about we're all interested in
and working on, etc.

7:30am til 9am -- show anytime between then, it's casual. At Panaro's
Restaurant [at corner of Allen & Delaware Ave -- on Delaware Ave between Colter
Bay and Tempo] 571 Delaware Ave, Buffalo, NY 14202

You can park on Delaware Ave or on Allen St -- bring some quarters. Breakfast
sandwiches are $4 each... bottomless coffee is $1. If you're craving sweets,
next door at the gas/convenience store are donuts/yogurt/fruit.

Google Group:
http://groups.google.com/group/buffalo-opencoffee-club

Facebook:
http://www.facebook.com/home.php?sk=lf#!/group.php?gid=126688050693987&ref=ts